If you have received a Notice to Appear before the Immigration Court and are in removal proceedings, we can help you to understand your options, find the best way to make your case, and represent you in Immigration Court. We will always be honest with you about your situation.

If you came to the United States seeking safety from persecution in your home country, or if you fear suffering persecution there, you may be eligible for asylum under United States laws. Del Olmo Law can assist you in filing your Application for Asylum (Form I-589) and gathering documents and evidence to support your claim. After 150 days have passed from filing your asylum claim with no decision, you are also able to apply for Employment Authorization (Form I-765). We will prepare with you for immigration court and represent you at your hearing(s).

There are also particular forms of relief for individuals who have been victims of crimes (U-Visa, T-Visa), persons who have been battered or abused in the United States by their U.S. Citizen spouses (VAWA), and victims of domestic abuse in their home countries.

We specialize in working with minors, juveniles, women who have fled persecution in their countries, and LGBTQ individuals seeking asylum in the United States. If you or your loved ones need representation in immigration court, please contact Del Olmo Law for a first assessment of your case. We will call or email you to provide you with an answer and schedule a consultation. All inquires are important to us, and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please contact us to speak with a Boston immigration attorney about your case.