Individualized immigration advice
that you deserve.

Del Olmo Law P.C. is a law firm specializing exclusively in U.S. immigration law. Our practice focuses on complex family-based immigration cases (green cards), including same-sex family petitions, unauthorized presence waivers, citizenship, humanitarian asylum, removal (deportation) defense and talent-based green card applications. We are located in Coolidge Corner, Brookline.

We firmly believe that each client’s situation is unique and deserves an individualized analysis. After our first meeting with one of our immigration attorneys, you will know what you can expect and up to what extent we can help you. We will give you an honest, professional assessment of your case upfront. Because we take client communications seriously, you will receive periodic updates while your case is pending. We will be available to answer your questions. As a boutique law firm, we take pride in knowing each client and case thoroughly.

There is a lot at stake in every immigration case. Your deportation defense, family petition, or employment-based immigration case is more than just a legal process. Know that we will pursue every possible avenue to advocate for you. Please contact us today to speak with a Boston immigration attorney about your case.

Special Immigrant Juveniles

The Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) program was created to help foreign children in the United States who have been abused, abandoned, or neglected, whose best interests will not be served by returning to their home country. Your eligibility for this program is not affected by your current immigration status.

Removal (Deportation) Defense / Asylum

If you have received a Notice to Appear before the Immigration Court and are in removal proceedings, we can help you to understand your options, find the best way to make your case, and represent you in Immigration Court. We will always be honest with you about your situation.

H-1B Visas

The H-1B visa category applies to people who wish to perform services in a specialty occupation. If you have at least a bachelor’s degree, and work in a specialty occupation, you may be eligible for an H-1B visa.

Adjustment of Status

If you are already in the United States and eligible to become a permanent resident, doing an Adjustment of Status allows you to get your green card without having to return to your home country.

Family Petitions

There are several different types of relationships which allow you to obtain a green card through family members. If you are an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, that person may be able to file a petition to bring you to the United States or to help you attain legal status if you are already living in the United States.

Schedule Today!

Please send us your questions about your case. We will call or email you to provide you with an answer or a first assessment of your immigration case. All inquires are important to us, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.


Our offices are located in Brookline MA, at 251 Harvard Street. If you have any questions regarding your case or application please reach out to us. All inquires are important to us, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.